Who we are : EC Service is one of the e-commerce platform as an aggregator and drop shipping or meta sellers with additional services required for the local residence people in their day-to-day life who can get it from the nearby city locations of their own choice under one roof. This website is created and maintained by EC Service, Salem.
Our website address is: http://www.ecservice.in
EC Service respects the privacy of its customers and the visitors and users of its websites.
What Personal Information About Customers we Gather?
The information helps us to personalise and continually improve your shopping experience and we use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information from User Content: By visiting our website or using our products or services, We receive and store any Personal Information you enter, submit to us voluntarily on our website (includes, but is not limited to, the following: name, mailing address, Web address, telephone number, e-mail address, and information contained in any e-mail or other communication you send to us) or give us in any other way, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Personal Information: You expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you. Personal Information may be processed by EC Service and trusted vendors or other third parties in the country where it was collected as well as other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent.
- Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us in our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for EC Service to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience with us. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties, but we may pass your information along to a third party if we feel they can better fulfill your consultation or service request. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In order to build the solutions for you, we may engage third parties to assist us, and, in connection with such assistance, we may provide them with Personal Information that you have provided and that is necessary for them to assist us. This disclosure may be required for us to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent. If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of us or users of our websites. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information: As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it is required to take advantage of the features and benefits. Should you decide to stop receiving e-mail communications or newsletters from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by sending a mail to us.
- Regarding Minors: Our websites are not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
- Links to Other Sites: Our provision of a link to any other website or location, includes websites of third parties, websites linked to in our portfolio, content or blog, and/or websites created using our website builder tool, is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of our Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites.
- Security Precautions: We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. Even so, technical mistakes are possible. No company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Privacy Statement Updates: Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use also will change. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we shall notify you by posting an updated Privacy Statement on this Web page. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website, products or services. Continued use of our website, products or services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. If you have any concern about privacy or grievances, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.